[Dailydrool] ***IMPAWTENT ANNOUNCEMENT from Clyde Kadiddlehopper

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Mon May 11 11:43:24 PDT 2009

Hi there,

Iit's me, Clyde Kadiddlehopper.

I hope everybody is enjoying the weather.  Me, I had a great weekend.  Yesterday I got a BIG marrow bone and I chewed and chewed and chewed and ...well you get the idea.  Anyway, I just wanted to thank everyone again who bought a copy of Deer Aint Peggy,  for their support.  I also wanted to let you know that the last bunch of books were hauled to the post office on Saturday so everyone should have their books within the next couple of days.  That was hard work, well, I didn't actually DO anything.  The Pw. is teaching me that the slaves have to do all of the REAL work involved in stuff.  That's it for now-I have to start reviewing books for my next Bark of the Month selection.