[Dailydrool] Thank you Dailydroolers for voting for BEAU!!!

Nancy Sevenpifer nancy7pifer at hotmail.com
Mon May 11 15:18:48 PDT 2009

A great big thank to everyone for voting for Beau.  He has won Doggy of the Week this week!

We would all llike to thank all the dailydroolers and everyone who voted for him! and a big thank you for all the wonderful  basset lovers who posted him on their sites, sent emails to their friends!

We will be making a donation to Basset Hound Rescue, to show our appreciation of their support.

AARRRROOOO and lots of Drool, Nancy, Aaron and of course BEAU!!!!