[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 58, Issue 2

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Mon May 11 15:49:54 PDT 2009

 Sitting here with tears in my eyes after reading that two more of our houndies have traveled to the Bridge.? It is so hard and hurts so much to send them on their way.? My heart goes out to you Tamara and Kathie.? Snooters and heart healing drool is on its way from NJ.?

Elizabeth, I am so sorry to heal of Elsinore's "stone" issues.? Poor baby, and poor Mama waiting and hoping for the stone to pass.?

Debbie, I look forward every month to Elder Clara's Corner in the elder hound newsletter and this month she certainly didn't disappoint in her words of wisdom on how to stay happy, LOL.? God bless her - and you for taking such good care of this Drool icon.

Nigel - take heart, if Conley's teeth are hurting this means his baby shark teeth are falling out!? That's a good thing, right?? I know you and LLewis are doing your best to teach him all he needs to know.

Our lawn was way overgrown with all the rain we've been having.? Today the lawn guys, (friends of hubby's work partner) came by and got it all spiffed up and looking good.? Dud has never met a lawn mower up close and personal before and he was having none of it!? He spent the first ten minutes of their mowing barking and charging the mower until DH banished him to the deck.?

We are still house-hunting and today came up with a good prospect.? The townhouse is located on a dead end street backing up to a small wooded area.? Lots of good places to walk the houndage.? (Our other prospect was rented to a friend of the owner.)? Oh,well...what will be will be.? Hmmm...I'll bet if I put that to music it might be a hit, LOL.? Anyway, if you can spare any "please let them accept pets" drool, it would be appreciated.

Sandi, Mamaslave to The Belles and The Boys - Daisy, Delilah, Dozer (the Possum Exterminator) and Dudley "I'll get that monster, just let me at it...."