[Dailydrool] Auntie Angelika's sweater

boardwaddle boardwaddle at comcast.net
Tue May 12 05:58:59 PDT 2009

Hmmmmn. I have been looking at the bid on Auntie A's big sweater. I have
seen this sweater. It is BOOTIFUL. Hand knit, special designed by her
sister. My slave got out bidded by Auntie Jackie at the BW pawction for
almost $300 on one.....and it was worth it. Then she had to beg to buy one
for a whole lot of money. She took it to Yola's house and Canada and was
warm.You can not buy these just anywhere. It takes hours and hours and it is
really a jacket. Nice and warm with pockets. Go bid. Really. You will be
sorry if you don't.

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1242137063

Cakie