[Dailydrool] Happy Birfday to we

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Tue May 12 10:10:52 PDT 2009

Today is our official Birfday and I am writing to say happy birfday to my
Forever Brudder that miles cannot separate...I lubb you Petey!!!

My family and me want to thank Basset Rescue of Florida who saved our lifes
and gave us a new life with foreber homes and toys and stuff.

My mommy says I am the bestest boy in the whole wide world (hers don't say
lexie is a good boy just mememe)

Iffen anyone has any cookie money and want to donate to our firstgiving page
in honor of our birfdays it wood be way kewl or iffen you just wanna check
it out and see the 12 days of gotcha song that is kewl too
http://www.firstgiving.com/lennyandpete

Special birfday snooters to my special aunties, Auntie Linda, AUntie
Shannon, Auntie Pam, AUntie Lisa, Auntie CIndy, Auntie Uncle Daniel, &
Auntie Anne Marie...who without their love and gift of time I wouldnt have
my forever home.

Leonard

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr