[Dailydrool] STOMPSTOMPNORAIN! NORAIN!

Pat Wood patshoundies at hotmail.com
Tue May 12 10:34:57 PDT 2009

THAT BE RIGHT!!! SEND ANYTHIN THAT LOOKS LIKE RAININ,SPWRINKLE,DWOPS, DELHUGE, SPWRITZ DOWN TO FLORIDA, WE SAY DIVERT TO FLORIDA RIGHT NOW!  WE IS BURNIN UP DOWN HERE....FIRES BWEAKIN OUT EBERYWHERE!!!! CWOPS SCHRIVVELIN UP IN DEM FIELDS,GWASS ALL BROWN, LIKE A DESSERT (no Hannah, not dessert you ninny!) OK DEN DESERT.... PWAY FOR RAIN TO COME TO FLORIDA NO RAIN IN MISHGUN, NO RAIN IN MISHGUN! STOMP, STOMP NORAIN, NORAIN FOR WADDLE, SEND WAIN TO FLORIDA...THANK YOU

Hannah - no not that Hannah-...Hanna Banana and vewwy patient brudder Oliver - we's old (hey, 10's not old) but we's wize!

Ethel - I'm old too but I dont have to SHOW OFF Hanna Banana! PWEAZE, NO RAIN IN MISHGUN, RAIN IN TOO SUNNY FLORIDA

Pat Wood and the Wood House hounds in dry dry and dangerously fires breaking out everywhere Florida -we'll be a Santa Barbara before you know it!

  wishin I could have come to the Mishgun Waddle this year, but stuck with a prior commitment - maybe next year!

STOMPNORAININMISHGUNSTOMPNORAININMISHGUNSTOMPNORAININMISHGUNSTOMPNORAININMISHGUNSTOMPNORAININMISHGUNSTOMPNORAININMISHGUN