[Dailydrool] Basset in need in Mobile AL-time critical !

Gnatowski, Walli Walli.Gnatowski at ridgeclearing.com
Tue May 12 09:41:48 PDT 2009

A message from Cathy Larsen

I have only been reading this drool for a short time . I came across a
basset in need of rescue from Mobile animal shelter last week. So on
Monday I called and was told that he had a potential adopter. Needless
to say i let my info anyway,just in case . This morning I received a
call from the shelter and was told that the adopters were not going to
receive the Basset. When I asked the reason why ,"They have too many
animals already,15 to be exact." I looked up Alabama Basset Rescue and
on their website it states that their intake is unfortunately," CLOSED".
I told Latanya at the animal shelter I would call her back today .I am
hoping that someone can help me in the right direction to help this boy
Basset. He is  listed on Petharbor.com under missing dogs ,his case #
A019991. Mobile animal shelter # 251-574-3647. He has been in the
shelter since may 6 and is now ready for adoption . Please help him !
Thank you
Basset lover to all, especially, Columbo Fred Steven Buddy

attachments from your system.