[Dailydrool] Grass Eating

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Tue May 12 07:41:52 PDT 2009

My two like to eat grass also, especially Annie.? Some days she has little interest, but other days she becomes obsessed with eating as much grass as she can as quickly as possible.? We can't take 2 steps without her stopping to graze, and I have to use all of my strength to drag her away.? Fred and Annie also prefer the taller grass at the edge of the woods, or where the paved path meets the lawn.?

I read that dogs eat grass if?their stomachs hurt, because it makes them throw up.? This makes sense, considering that some days they try to eat a ton, and other days don't eat it at all.? However, they've never actually thrown up after eating grass...maybe because I don't let them eat enough?

Rose
Annie and Fred