[Dailydrool] ...trying again at posting the woofle winners....did this at 3 but it still doesn't show up!

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue May 12 19:16:48 PDT 2009

Us again. Cakie and Petunia. We would like to thank all our Aunties and one
Uncle who bought woofle tickets to help the paw hounds of
Mishgun.......feyfey says we did fair and will have to try harder next year.
Taco says, WOOF from the bridge and that we done good. We think that is
THANK YOU....we say thank you very much for helping us help the paw hounds
of Mishgun!!

We think it was very interesting what items got lots of tickets and what not
so many....and that some people who won items bought lots of tickets, some
just a few. Some who bought lots didn't get items. Winners were from
Michigan, Florida, Alabama, Ohio and Illinois. Plus the far ends of New York
and Pennsylvania. If you are going to Mishgun, or the Ramble, and haven't
told us, please let us know. Otherwise, we will send the stuffs when we get
back! Ditto on the shoe horns! We thank everybody who bought tickets and
hope that everybody had fun.

Petunia (I'm going to be five on Sunday. Waddle day! I was born on Michigan
Waddle day 2004! Got a cookie?)

and Cakie (Who do you think was having her on Waddle day 2004????? (I should
get the cookie!)

The lucky folks are:

     Ticket Number
     Winning Slave

      1
     Fendi Bubble Watch

     605168
     Bonnie Bostelman

      2

      Solid Brass Sundial

      604591

      Walli Gnatowski

      3
     I POD SHUFFLE
     605066
     Ellie Foth

      4
     Embroidered Tote Bag or Purse
     605368
     Pat Wood

      5
     Exclusive PURPLE BoardWaddle 2009 XL Sweatshirt
     606590
     Beth Fuller

      6
     Chrome Bones Collar
     606961
     Marilyn Deucher

      7
     Art Tile
     604611
     Walli Gnatowski

      8
     Forever Queen Feyfey button and Box of Nudgie and Pwincess Annie
Matches
     604107
     Angelika Hastings

      9
     Woodburning of your hound on a lazy susan
     605001
     Patricia Dill

      10
     Needle Point Basset Pillow