[Dailydrool] The first responder

Kathy Kontrim kkontrim at pickeringinc.com
Tue May 12 20:37:39 PDT 2009

Two nights ago I woke up with a dreadful headache.  I got up to get some medicine.  I was feeling dizzy and afraid of falling, so I laid down on the kitchen floor, head pounding.  Well, I heard my faithful companion climb out of bed and trot down the hallway.  He walked around me, sniffed my face, turned back down the hallway and went BACK TO BED!!  While I was laying on floor waiting for the paramedics, Oliver was pleased to have the bed to himself.  As is well that ends well.  The doctors checked me out and gave me a clean bill of health and Oliver got a good night’s sleep.  What can I say, he is not Lassie (or Timmy would still be stuck in a well somewhere!)!   He is still my lovable lump…my original first responder...

Momma Kathy (feeling much better) and Oliver A. Higgins (Always sticking to his strengths)
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/380337