[Dailydrool] The first responder

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Tue May 12 23:17:53 PDT 2009

Jeeze... what more could you have asked him to do?

You had an Oliver Body Scan ("all-over" body scan) ;) and that I've heard is
much better than a "cat" scan .... Oliver decided you were ok, and so,
headed back to bed... but then you went to the doctor man anyway, and found
he/she concurred with Oli!  I'm sure Oli didn't charge you for services
rendered and you complain about his returning to take over the full bed??

LOL !!     O:-)

Good to hear you were ok.. hopefully the pounding doesn't return .... but
honestly ... I would have been more concerned had Oli stuck to your side ...
many believe animals are more sensitive to our ills than they are given
credit for..

-Robert