[Dailydrool] dogproof trashcans

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 22:13:58 PDT 2009

I'm on the luck side and only have to close the kitchen door to prevent Speedy from redistributing the trash in the trashcan. My friend is not so lucky. Her bloodhound Gator is can get into pretty much anything if left alone (he is in the habbit of serving Speedy clams when he and Speedy stay alone from the top freezer with a heavy lid that I can barely left) She bought a trashcan tested by wolves. A little price but she says its worth every penny. She has had Gator for 2 years now and he has yet to open it. I'll find out the company who makes it

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)