[Dailydrool] sad day and annual exams

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue May 12 23:45:45 PDT 2009

Bev please accept our heartfelt condolences on the loss of your friend.  The girls are singing sad arhoos ,sending heart drool and our paws and hands are folded in prayer for Bobbie's family and friends.

Bev is right.  Annual exams are so important not only for the ladies but the guys as well.  Those of you who are in a relationship do monthly exams on each other.  Ladies be sure to discuss the results of your PAP with your doctor.  I know some doctors still practice the old "We will call you if we find anything so don't worry if we don't call".  Take it from someone with experience and learned the hard way, be proactive in getting your results.

Karen and The Dog House Gang