[Dailydrool] Mobile, AL basset in shelter

Elizabeth A. Kolenich lizzkolenich at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 05:26:33 PDT 2009

BHRA will be in contact today with the Mobile shelter and have plans on
pulling this boy.  He may even already be adopted once we get him into our
care.

Want to clarify our intake posting that we are closed.  Intake is closed to
the general public who wants us to take in their hounds but not to shelters.
The shelters in the area know to contact us if they have a basset in their
facility and 9 times out of 10, we pull it, regardless.

Mobile AS has not contacted us about this boy and I just learned of him
yesterday as I have been out of the loop and recovering from surgery.

Please - If you know or hear of a Basset in need in Alabama - Call or email
us.
We will always do whatever we can to help.

We have also finally gotten our hounds down to a manageable number but will
not be removing our intake posting anytime soon.  The last time we did, we
were hit from every corner of Alabama and ended up with almost 70 hounds in
rescue and only 20 foster homes to help.

Thanks all!!

Lizz Kolenich
 <mailto:lizzkolenich at yahoo.com> lizzkolenich at yahoo.com
205-739-9418

Basset Hound Rescue of Alabama
Trustee, Adoption/Intake Coordinator & a PROUD Foster Mom/Failure
 <http://www.bhra.org/> www.bhra.org

Visit our EBAY store for all your dog needs & support BHRA at the same
time!!

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/mom2my2midgets_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_m
doZ