[Dailydrool] Joey paws in

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Wed May 13 11:40:53 PDT 2009

Hewo folks, dis be Joey. I's been on da down & low wecently. Da fambly be
goin goin goin alla da time, dey be doin all sort ob fings, an be bwingin
out da big red monster what eat da gwass, an da inside monster what long &
skinny & suck up da dust bunnies what not mobe too fast nor taste too good
eidder! So we pups be hiding out on da down & low, stay outta da way ob dem
monsters (I be takin a chomp outta dat big red one onna dese days!!)

Anyahrooo, it be comin to me attention dat da momma be a writin to da
drools, tell eberyone I be a garbage hound. Dat not be da case!! I be
totally innocent, I says!! It be dem udder 2! Dat Checker what no got dem
bwains yet, and dat old boy Crispin. See, Crispin kinda round, and he bigger
dan Checkers, so Checkers climbs up onta da old boys back, an dey be da
team. Dey be nockin ober da twash, I just come by an barkbarkbark "don't do
dat, da gwandpawrents not be a likin it!" but dey no listen!! Den, I gotta
go an twy and pick up all that yummy yummy smelling twash, an put it back
inta da can. But, dat be hard wif only da snooter, an none ob dem
oppositionable thumbs what da humans got. Pwus, pickin up da twash gets
kinda tirin, so I gib up an weave da mess, an wet da swabes take care ob it
instead...

Yeah, dat sound good, dat good excuse, wight? I tell dat to da gwammaswabe
next time she get dem wed eyeballs wif da smoke comin out da ears when she
gotta pick up da mess. I fink dat be workin. Hehehe, she eben wecorded da
damage da first time we done it, she couldn't bewieve dat we managed ta
bweak into da dog pwoofed twash can!
http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc91/tequie99/trash%20escapade/?albumview=slideshow
It
were a feat!!

Me an da udders here, we be sended dwool to dose what needs it, we's so
sorry ta hear bout all da bwidge depawtures too! Sad ahroos to all da
famblies. Eben my spaniel brudder be dwoolin; dat spaniel dwool be potent
stuff!

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey, Aunty to Checkers & Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473