[Dailydrool] A sister for Sean

Deb Good dlgood66 at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 11:57:57 PDT 2009

Hey, everybody!  It's me, Sean.  Haven't posted in awhile, but I thought I'd kick the mom off the
computer for a minute or two to let you know that I got a new sister last weekend!  Mom thought I
was kind of lonely being here by myself since Pippi left for the bridge in September and since I
really perked up when she dog-sat she figured now was a good time to get me a sister.  My new
sister turned 11 months old on Mother's Day.  Her name on her papers says, "Sitruc's Diamond Peak"
(she walks around in the square ring just like me), but the dad-slave always wanted to call a
little girl Basset "Anastasia Beaverhausen" after some lady on this old tv show, "Will and Grace"
so my sis is called "Ana".  She is real pretty and after the first day or two even started to play
my favorite game, Alligator Mouth, with me!  She is my fur-real aunt or cousin or something.
Anyway, she's been helping me drive the mom-slave insane (tee-hee), so when mom gets caught up on
things she'll be making a Dogster page for Ana and then everybody can see her!  On another note,
we're getting ready to beg for pledges soon for Slobberfest for all the hounds who don't have good
slaves like us, so be on the lookout for that soon!

Sean