[Dailydrool] Items on Hounds Bay for Eeyore's Pledges- A Nigel Idea???

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 20:06:58 PDT 2009

Ok, can anyone tell me who makes this item, the basset that's up for auction
that sings in basset-speak?  This is so cute that I have to bid on it, but I
have an idea for a companion version.

A singing basset who sings "Looking for Love" and sings in 'basset-speak':
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1242607979

If someone can get me the manufacturer's info, I would LOVE to look into
having them made with a Lei and flippity flops that sings Nigel's "Cawt in
Da Riptide ob Lub" (with Bev's permission of course).

COME ON, who wouldn't want to own one of these, with any profit to go to
the rescue of Nigel's choice of course!

Brenda- Momslave to Copper and Elphaba (We wants one mama!)