[Dailydrool] Chin bump

Colleen Cooley colleenc678 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 20:22:52 PDT 2009

Well, for several months Stella has had a "chin bump." From my readings on
the DD, my nursing experience, my basset experience and one quick stop at
the vet, I figured if it didn't bother her - it shouldn't bother me
either. So, last week she tore the stupid thing open and proceeded to bleed
in various places around the house. Not much, just red spots here and there.
Sigh... it's time to do something about it. Today she went to the vet, got
her teeth cleaned and got her bump taken off. She has a couple stitches in
her chin and is relaxing at home with her dad now. He's even the one who
picked her up from the vet so I could sleep a little more for night shift.
Of course, he brought her to the people hospital so I could see her before I
went in to work. She was a little shuffly, a little whiny and still damp
from where the vet's office cleaned her up. Typical after-anesthesia stuff.
Anyway if there's some spare, a little drool for no more bumps and easy chin
healing would be appreciated.

Snooters and drool to all who need it,
  Colleen, bassetmom to Stella (yawn, I don't wanna eat yet mom)