[Dailydrool] Sad week

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed May 13 21:13:49 PDT 2009

I've fallen behind this week on my drools and in catching up am heartbroken
at what a sad week it has been.  Hearthealing drool to Kacy and Bev on the
loss of their friends Melissa and Bobbie.  I am so sorry for your loss.

Hearthealing drool to Kathy, Tammara, and Gina on the loss of your precious
furbabies Elwood, Murphy, and Jellybelly.  Take comfort in knowing that you
helped your beloved friends to a much better place, where they wait for you
young and free of pain.  You are in my thoughts.

Becky, what a lovely tribute to Pumbaa on his Gotcha Day.  I hadn't realized
you only had him 18 months -- the love the two of you had was so deep it
transcended that short period of time.

Drool for Elsinore and her kidney stone, and for Conley and his sore teeth.

And a few happy things.  I'm so glad Fizban's tumor doesn't seem to be
cancer, and hope he makes a speedy recovery.  Congratulations to Maggie Mae
for her Gotcha Day and to Bootstrap Bill for his birthday.  Welcome to Ana
and Lilly!

And finally, I loved your story Ruthie about Ms. Beasley's friend Curtis.
Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))