[Dailydrool] From Lisa (aka petmom to Romeo & Juliet) Re: Michigan Waddle

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Thu May 14 12:54:21 PDT 2009

Lisa, a.k.a. Petmom to Romeo & Juliet asked me to forward a message to the
drool for her (a storm in southern IL knocked out her utilities, and the
only things not yet up are her cable & internet).

She said she will once again have her easy up tents, and the "Droolers
Welcome" sign.  (The same one that we used at GABR). And she'll be putting
them up at the picnic on saturday at the dog park. All hounds & slaves are
welcome!! Drop by for some pets, cookies and sniffs, and for the humans to
put names & snooters to the posts we see on the drool everyday!

See everyone friday!

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey, Aunty to Checkers & Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473