[Dailydrool] Breakfast and other things

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Thu May 14 19:47:15 PDT 2009

Ninja and Marley want everyone to know that the dadslave got breakfast right today.  Had his coffee first before layering the food.  Maggie ate her breakfast for dinner yesterday and ate okay this morning.  Tonight she didn't want her food so Shelby decided to go for it.  We gave Maggie Shelby's bowl and she was none too pleased.  She actually took a small bite out of the bowl Shelby took.  Shelby gave Maggie the evil eye but no growls or teeth were exchanged.  Shelby is such a sweet old lady.

The three youngsters and I went for a walk tonight.  I tripped over one or the other at least three times.  One of these days I'm going to do a flat mom with a broken ankle.  Shelby stayed home with the dadslave and got to sniff out the front yard.  And she got Furminated, top and bottom.  She is one happy basset.

We are all sacked out.  Life is good.

Mom with the tired happy girls, Ninja, Marley, Maggie, and Shelby