[Dailydrool] Dexter J. Hallahan 12/20/01 - 05/15/09

teh3505 at aol.com teh3505 at aol.com
Fri May 15 16:58:45 PDT 2009

Today is a very sad day in the Hallahan Household. We had to put down our dog, Dexter, this morning. He was diag with Gastric Lymphoma last Saturday and out of love we sent him to heaven peacefully. I am very thankful for having a wonderful Vet in this dark time and wonderful family, friends and co-workers who have been so supportive this week. We only had Dexter 4 1/2 short years, but?they were filled love.? We adopted him from the Michigan Basset Rescue December 20, 2004, he would turn out to be the best Christmas present I have ever received.? He was our 3rd Basset Hound and our 1st Rescue dog and he was wonderful.? We were not ready to say good bye, and thought we would have him for a long time, more than 4 1/2 years.? Our hearts are hurting and so empty right now, but I know there will be another Basset in our future and another day like today, but the love & joy is worth every tear we have cried.?

Take care my little boy, until we see you again...

Trudy Hallahan...

Taylor ATB,? Abbie ATB, Dexter ATB-DD calendar date 8/1/09?