[Dailydrool] cops and dogs and needless shooting.

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sat May 16 14:12:49 PDT 2009

A few years back in Calgary a cop shot a dog because he thought he was
going to attack and he wasn't..
Well that started an uproar you wouldn't believe and rightfully so - almost
the same as the 'Keystone cops' story - that was about 20 cop cars  near university
chasing a slow moving small car (another story) - I forgot how the cop /dog
story ended but Calgary loves their animals and voiced their opinion supremely.There even
was a cartoon of a dog dressing as a cat telling the cat - 'well they shoot dogs)!!!!!!!
Nothing like that has happened since and I think it was about 25 years ago. Still have
the cartoon somewhere.
Georgie and Miss Becky