[Dailydrool] our latest OEBE day of madness!

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Sat May 16 21:38:07 PDT 2009

Here was my day.  We dug up a 80 sqft part of our grass.  meaning dirt and
bassets and drool all mixed in with some grass.
We went to buy top soil and 10 rolls of sod..get back home.....what the!!!
who is chewing a hole in the  laundry room wall!?!?!?!?! Lilly is GUILTY!!!
No time for that pick up the pieces....(this is OEBE potential material!!!
she is only 7mths)
More dirt and drool and oopps someone got the runs w/ the frosty paws I gave
them to
occupy them to not go in the dirt.  Sod all laid out OPPS we need 3 more!
then let them out with us...mosquitos are our for blood like vampires!!!!!
OH Pants and Lilly do basset 500!  OH Nooooo stoppppp Pants got rolled in
the dirt...Lilly starts losing her mind and rolling in the dirt.  I tell
them to stop it is way too late for a bath, they continue...then Pants gets
mad at me so he then gets all the little pieces of sod that Tony cut off to
make them fit and he WILL NOT give them to me. RUNS in the house with the
piece of sod in his mouth shaking it around, sand all over! hides under the
coffee table.  I have the squirt bottle in hand....squirt him he lets
go....Back outside...Then start basset 500 all over again...I start
squirting them because mommy is worried they will bloat after eating.  Then
Pants gets mad at mommy again (Lilly is the only one obeying and knows the
word Nooooo!) grabs some more sod pieces and runs on the deck, tries to run
through the screen door.  I am cussing like a sailor, Lilly is thinking
everone is playing with her.  Pants has locked jaws on the sod.  Lilly saw
Pants be a raging maniac and alpha dog for once with mommy who is trying to
get the sod out of his mouth. She has this look like ok what the heck is
going on now this is new! I give up! Pants won the sod and then daddy gets
it from him.  But he manages to get more...this time mommy is not giving up
and gets it from him!!! WOoHOO WINNER!!  We get the rest of the sod laid.
Then we all come in, I wipe both hounds down with a wash rag, then some
bathwipes, then some antibacterial wipes THEY REALLY NEED BATHS it's 8pm.
OH heck the floor is filthy!  Vacuum and then mop and shower now I am on the
recliner eating my frozen custard from Goodtimes because I had a hard day!
lol Both hounds are sleeping like angels!  (nobody would believe this all
happened today)

Whew! we haven't had this much of an OEBE day in a lonnnnggg time!

Pants-I wanted to prove a point you think I did
Lilly-wow Pants is my hero!  I aspire to be like him one day!!
bwhahahahahahaha!

--
Anitra
Momma To

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a Basset Hound licking your face