[Dailydrool] our latest OEBE day of madness!

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sun May 17 12:03:34 PDT 2009

Anita,
I had to thank you for the laugh at you post.  I smiled at the flood of memories
you brought back to me.  My Tucker(ATB) was a famous chewer much like Lilly,
he chewed some big holes in the walls.  There was something about the drywall
at basset head level that he loved.  His favorite spot was where the dog door went
so maybe he was giving me a big hint?  Visitors to the house wondered if the
redheaded Momma had rages, kicking the walls and blamed it on poor little Tucker.
Thank you for the sweet memories of wall chewing.
Belly rubs,
Karen and The Dog House Gang