[Dailydrool] Calendar Day!

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Sun May 17 10:07:08 PDT 2009

Hi everybody,

It's me, Twinkletoes, reporting in from smoky Santa Barbara!  We had to
evacuate for the fires here last week, but thankfully we came home in time
to celebrate my "gotcha day" today - it started out with my favorite squirt
cheese on my breakfast, so it's gonna be a good one!  I hear there's steak
for dinner!!!

I wanted to explain about my picture on today's calendar - I don't usually
look so spooky, but sometimes Mom dresses me up in really silly outfits.
This one was for Santa Barbara's Big Dog parade.  My brother, Hooter the
harrier, was dressed as a DingDong (it fit!).  Mom and her friend thought
we'd look funny as snack food (and we didn't even get to eat any!)  We won a
prize, but boy did I feel dumb!!!  Mom tells me the Big Dog parade was
cancelled this year 'cause of the economy, so Hooter and I are safe, at
least until the So Cal Basset Picnic in the fall.

Slurps to all the sick pups and special drool for all who've gone to the
bridge, Twinkletoes