[Dailydrool] Michigan Waddle and getting BIT

Angel73573 at aol.com Angel73573 at aol.com
Sun May 17 13:37:04 PDT 2009

We went to our first waddle this weekend and in spite of being bit, had a
good time.  Basset people really are awesome people.  I got to meet my
friend Marlene and her dogs, Maggie Wags and Evil Annie, (who really isn't so
evil). I got to pet brother Elwood.  I got all my books autographed by Tom
Schreck, and an autographed picture of him to give to my father.  It was a
wonderful Waddle.

I would like to send a huge thank you to Kathy Moody.  Your kindness  and
empathy to me after I was bitten.  You are a real gem, a diamond.   Also I
want to thank all of the waddle people who hugged me and shared their  kind
thoughts to me after this incident.  God Bless all of you.  I  know this was a
rare incident, however I would like to say to the couple that  own this
dog, please do the right thing and step up to the plate, running out  after
this happened was deplorable.  You need to take responsibility  for what
happened.  I will heal, however I pray with all of my heart that  your dog does
not ever do this to anyone ever again. What if it had been a  child??  Thank
you also to the Hotel for taking me to the hospital to get  medical
attention.   I  had to have a tetanus shot and take  antibiotics for a week.  Thank
you also to the kindness of Lorrie and Deb  for their gentle healing.  And
to Sue Kent for her healing.  You are  all remarkable.  I will look forward
to next years Waddle,  Kristi,

**************Recession-proof vacation ideas.  Find free things to do in
the U.S.