[Dailydrool] Old Dog and Adopt charms for sale

Susan Stoker sue117 at hotmail.com
Sun May 17 15:35:00 PDT 2009

I wanted to let everyone know that once again I have some charms for sale...

ALL proceeds go towards basset rescue.

I have 2 types...one says "Old dogs need a home too" and shows a sad old basset hound. The other says "Adopt" and features a hound and a cat.

They are $3.50 each and you can pay via paypal or you can send the money.

These are the size of a quarter. They are magnetic if you use a separate magnet to stick them to the fridge or whatever. There is a hole in them so you can put them on your dog's collar or on a keychain.

Click on the link below to see them.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/sue117/DSCF2558.jpg

Thanks for looking! email me if you have any questions!!

Susan Stoker (Tank Hounds)