[Dailydrool] Mishgun Waddle

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun May 17 16:49:13 PDT 2009

OTEY Ebbyone, it's meez Evil Annie and meez back frum da Waddle in ebber so
 bootiful Mishgun !!!!  WHOO_HOO !  boys did meez ebber hab fun.two  holes
days ob sniffin BUTT !!!!! an der wuz sum big ones dere GY_GUN_DIS !!!!!!!
meez gotz da meets meez frend Chloe.an moomy gotz to meats Chloes mommy
Kristi, who gotz bit , Chloes mommy wuz sad , butts meez mommy makes her
laugh, an cheers her ups!
an weez gotz ta meets  da famus an one an only Brudder Elwood. he beez  a
HUNK !!!!!! he beez da MAN !!!!!ebin wi f out him balls, he duz da strut !!!!
 buttz we nebber gotz ta dooz da waddle parade cuz sister Maggie she beez a
fraid  and runs a way tru da park an mommy  an daddy beez yellin and
chasing hers,  see she beez fraidy cat an wen dey start dem HARLEY Chopper bikes
why da noise  dun scared Maggie haf ta death.so wen mommy finally catched
Maggie.   mommy sez we goin homes now ! we goin back to
 Oh- hi -O !! an dats all meez gotz ta say bout dat !

Evil Annie

mommy here, we never got to Waddle as my older basset Maggie who is afraid
of herself !!!!  was in panic mode,  I have never been to a waddle  before
and just wanted to try it at least once. well lets just say it was
challenging from the first moment we got out of the truck. Evil Annie did great  and
had a reat good time, poor Maggie  it took us 40 minutes to get her
through the gate to the picnic. then while there a huge tent blew over and about
ran us over, Maggie BOLTED for the fence line and I was attached to the
other end of the rope.  we finally got her calmed her down and everything  was
going fine, we met Debbie , Brudder Elwoods mommy, but there was so much
going on and so many dogs running loose it was hard to talk to anyone, most of
 the time was spent looking down at the ground trying to avoid land mines
!!!!!
after leaving the picnic we headed back to the motel and once again Maggie
was scared to death and once again drug me across the parking lot because
some one had a suitcase on wheels !!!! the rest of the evening   went well
and this morning was good until we got to the Waddle itself and Maggie  saw
all those helium balloons  and lots of people  with baby  strollers,  we
finally managed to find a quiet  park bench to watch  the parade, we decided
against waddling for Maggies sake. only to have the two  Harley Choppers
started their engines  and OH MY GOD !!!!!!! there goes  Maggie dragging my 247
lb husband across the park, the camera bag went flying  and my husband who
forgot to put on his suspenders was beginning to lose his  pants, all the
while I sat there praying that his pants didn't fall down and  hoping that no
one thought that I knew who either one of them  were..  Annie and reluctantly
realize that we should go home . so I went to my first and  last Waddle.
Annie and I had so much fun but I am also so glad it is over for Maggies
sake, she slept the whole two hours and home and the rest of the afternoon,
her  stress level wore her out.

Marlene  mommy to Evil Annie and poor Maggie Wags
**************Recession-proof vacation ideas.  Find free things to do in
the U.S.