[Dailydrool] Annette's Puppies

staceybharris at bellsouth.net staceybharris at bellsouth.net
Mon May 18 09:50:35 PDT 2009

It is a rare occurrence in rescue when a litter of pups born in foster care
turn out to be all basset.  BHRG has been around since 1991, and we've cared
for many litters of mixed pups born to basset moms.  This year, BHRG rescued
Pebbles when she was confiscated from a backyard breeder.  She had many
complications during and after giving birth, and basset supporters stepped
up and helped BHRG care for Pebbles and her babies.  They have all found
homes!  Now, we have Annette - another basset who came into rescue from a
breeding situation.  She has ten beautiful basset puppies.  Eighteen years,
no basset puppies.  And then this year, two litters of basset babies!  These
sweeties are looking for special forever homes.  Check them out at
http://bhrg.org/puppies0509.htm.  They were whelped April 2nd, and will be
available for adoption at 10-12 weeks.

Stacey
Sydnie, Amos, Warner-the-foster