[Dailydrool] Forever Qw, Olive

mjdgwd at juno.com mjdgwd at juno.com
Mon May 18 11:56:11 PDT 2009

It's me - your former queen, forever queen, whatever, Olive - Just back from a wonderful week in sunny (warm?) Michigan.  I had a wonderful time in spite of having to share pets with that little black twerp who lives with me.  (He is kind of cute, but don't tell him I said that!)  People still like to pet an old chick wearing pearls!

Now I need a very large favor -- tomorrow I am going to the viper-vet to get a little growth removed from my mouth and have my teeth cleaned.  The she-slave is beside herself because I am not as young as I used to be.  So, if you all would send lots of drool towards Ohio, I sure would appreciate it and so would my mom.

FE QW Olive