[Dailydrool] Qween Olive and the Waddle

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Mon May 18 17:30:02 PDT 2009

Hi everyone! King George home from the Great Mishgun waddle! But first we wanna say we are sending tons of drool to Qween Olive and her worried momma! Dont worry momma she will be okie dokie.

Now back to the waddle! We left Texas on Thursday morning and met auntie Lisa and her momma in Illinois then we drove to Fort Wayne Indiana and spent the night. I got pancakes from IHOP for breakfast! YUMMY! Then we drove drove drove and finally got to the hotel. It was very very nice! We had a room next to Cakie. HI Cakie. You are pwetty! The auction was fun! It rained that night but it was sunny and nice for the picnic! And it was sunny for the parade. I was glad to see all my aunties and uncles but we missed our aunties that couldnt make it this year. We just got home today. Here are some pictures momma took. She doesnt have captions on all of them yet. http://mishgun2009.shutterfly.com/

Well I have to rest up for our shuffle. It isnt until Sept. So hopefully I will be all rested!!

snooters and drool to all

King George E Grunt
www.georgeegrunt.com