[Dailydrool] Absence from the Drool

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Mon May 18 17:56:59 PDT 2009

Some of you have contacted me "off drool" to check up on where Jill
the Bagel and I have been of late.  The fact is we had a tragedy here
at home in that our youngest child died suddenly on April 5.  Kurt was
26, beautiful, talented, very intelligent.  He is missed by all.  The
whole
thing is still very raw in our hearts and minds.  Please understand my
needing some time "off drool".  By the way, donations can be made in
his memory to the Elmbrook Humane Society. 20950 Enterprise Avenue.
Brookfield, WI 53045. Phone: 262-782-9261.  Web: www.ebhs.org. Email:
elmbrookhs at ebhs.org.  It was his favorite charities; he and his wife
Lisa adopted their dog Pipsey from there within the past 10 months of
so. Please, keep Lisa in your prayers.

Nadine Mysker, slave to Jill the Bagel