[Dailydrool] Dud's Big Boy Day

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Mon May 18 17:58:52 PDT 2009

 'S me, the Dudster, pawin' in from Jersey.? See, Iz still a
tryin' to be like my hero, Brudder Elwood.? I's a lean, mean...wut??
Okay, I not supposed to be mean but sometimes dat Dozeman he gets in my
space, ya knowz?? An I gotz to tell 'im dat my space is
pribit...Anyroo,? I hads to share sumpin wut da Mama tolded me today
wut her sedz was a good fing.? See, eben thow I gotz me big boy teef
now, I stillz gets da needz to chew on sumpin gud ebbery now and den.?
I hab me own stuffies and squeekies an' stuff but deyz boring.? I like
newz stuffz.? Like wut on Dadslabe's tebble or in he bafroom.? So, dis
afternoon I put me feetz on he tebble and gotted sumpin good to work my
toofbones aroun'.? Now, dis be okayz iffen da Mama hadna seed me do
dis.?

"Wut you gotz, Dudder?"? I gibbed her my best "are u tawking to me?"
look but she not buyin' it.? So's I put down my lipperflaps so's it
looked like I didden hab nuffin.? She not buyin' dat eeber.?

"Let me see wut u gotz, Dud...right now!"? An' her hab her I meen
buzyness boice on...so's I let jest a liddel ob wut wuz in dere show
unner my lipperflaps.?

"Dud, those are Daddy's heeryade batrees!? You can't hab dem!"? her sez.?

Yeah, wite...me finks but den her ize get all fires in dem...and dat skeery!? Den she done sed da wurds? "DUDDY - LEEB IT!"

An, I leebed it!? Dis was da furstest time I leebed anyfing wut her
telled me.? I userly jest run away, hehehehehe.? But, dis time I node
her meened buzyness.?

An' gess wut?? Her tolded me I was a beery gud boy!? Her bestest
boy...an' her lubbed on me an petted me and gibbed me ear 'krichy's an
ebberyfing.? So dere, Dozie...U not do ONLIESt goodest boy...

Mama here - yes, I thought I was dreaming.? Despite a stern "I mean
business, Buster" voice on previous occasions, Dud would never
surrender anything which found its way into his choppers without a
treat trade.? Today, he shocked me when he allowed me to take it from
him without a protest or an attempt at escaping.? Sigh...maybe he
received a free trial installment of his big boy brains, LOL.

Sandi, Mama of The Belles and The Boys - Daisy, Delilah, Dozer (the
little whippersnapper is still a snot!) and Dudley - See, Mama - I AM a
big boy!