[Dailydrool] Mishgun Waddle!!!

Ms Rachelleann De Courcey dabasset at verizon.net
Mon May 18 19:15:39 PDT 2009

Prestonwade and Elliswade  checking in to  to announce
another  Pawwwwwwwwwwwwsome time

at  this years MISHGUN  Waddle  weekend!!!!

We do not remember too much of the ride up, cause alls we do is sleeeeeeeeep!!!

 Friday we got there and checked in to the Waddle Headquarters. found our room, with unbeeeeeweevable
BEDS    mom said they were comfort beds!!!! well
DUHHHHHHHHHHH, they are all comfort beds!! I dont know what she was thinking!! I guess she meant they were number beds!  WHAT????  didnt  know I needed a number!!
anyway I got to sleep on the "NUMBER BED" while prestsonwade sleep in his own bed!!

We went to the Pawction party in the Beautiful Ball room!! didnt see any balls though????? Did see Uncle Jeremy's BUTT  EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW.
NOT a pretty picture!!

Had a Great time bidding on lots of beautiful items,

Pawytied up for a little while!! Finally went to bed!! on the
soooo called " NUMBER BED"

Saturday was our day to finally get to play and romp with our friends!! and WHOOOAAAAA did we have enough room to Romp!! there must have been 100 million nickzillion acres there!!!
It was soooooo great to see soooo many of our friends we may only get to see a few times a year!!

They had pwenty of Games and a new game that MOM didnt have me pwayyyyyyy because I DONT LIKE TO KISS  , and this game had something to do with kissing!!

SOOOOOOOOO she and prestonwade played, see what they do is put whip cream on your face and they time how long it takes to have it licked off!! OHHHHHHHHHH MAN!! and I LOVE whip cream!  is that considered kissing??????? mom and prestonwade did good it only took him 3 seconds to lick off all the whip cream!!! YUMMMMMMM.

We pwayyyed many of games  got to see  the "REAL" Bonnie and Clyd, with guns and everything!!!

After the picnic we relaxed, had dinner, did more visiting with friends.

SOOOOOOOOO As I was relaxing on my "NUMBER BED ????? watching a little of the weather ... a funny thing happened!!
and NOT really a funny HAHA
more like a AROOOONNNNNNOOOOOOOO
I Scweeeeeeeeeeeeemed for Mom to come listen quick!!!

on the WADDLE TV  comes information  about the
WADDLE HOTEL WE STAYED AT LAST YEAR    !!!!!!!!!!

something about the owners NOT paying an electric bill!!!!!!!
and they turned OFF ALL THE LIGHTS!!!!!!! no electric!! not even for  a hot snack!! the place was black!!

and as Granda Jo said " GOD REALLY LOVES HIS BASSET HOUNDS"

and we all pwayed and gave thanks !!!!!!!!
that we stayed at the nice hotel with "NUMBER BEDS"

Sunday was the day of the Waddle, Perfect Waddle weather, nice and cool for us!!

We started  out watching some games, getting a chance to mingle with some of our Bassest Buddies , until the next Waddle or Picnic!!
and then it was time to Strut our stuff and Waddle on!!

I was very excited to walk the streets and mingle with the crowd!  BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT,
Prestonwade was not feeling too good so  Aunti Melissa said we could Waddle on the  POOP truck!!
It was still wonderful I did get to wave to the little kids and the people   in the crowd , I had a pretty good view!!!!!

Our Waddleing was over and it was time to say our good-buys until  next year's WADDLE  2010!!
I am already looking forward to next year!!!

Elliswade!!!

Mom and Prestonwade
dabasset at verizon.net
http://www.geocities.com/pawsnpet.geo