[Dailydrool] Michigan Waddle

krosey21 at aol.com krosey21 at aol.com
Tue May 19 16:41:27 PDT 2009

I wanted to send my thanks to the basset lovers of Michigan for all of the hard work they did to make the waddle so memorable for all of us out of staters, especially the first timers (such as ourselves).? Being from Colorado, we had ideas of what the waddle would be but let me tell you, it far exceeded our expectations.? Everyone who attended was so friendly and welcoming.? We will forever remember this experience.? Again thanks.

Sean, Kelly, Daisy, Lily, and Mya (our basset wannabe)