[Dailydrool] Norma's Princess Angel

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Tue May 19 16:53:58 PDT 2009

Well Lucky the 17 yearold ifriend of Angel's still moving but Angel the princess has a growth
on her eye and it's running.  Anyone got any suggestions.? Dr Sandy who correctly
diagnosed her illness that was grossly misdiagnosed is on the case too.  Mind you that was
how Miss Becky's growths started - her third eyelid was down or up and then
I looked at her and there was her eye  - all blood. Panicked and phoned vet and
I washed it - it was one of those thingys bursting which they did until she went
 The Bridge.  I was sure it was glacouma and she did very good putting up
with them tho.  And more horrific they grew under her eyelid and kept bleeding
She took maxitrol, eye drops and I know couldn't see good but
the nose was still in tip top shape.
Another reminder to get them off when you see them. They're
awful things.
So Norma's quite worried about Angel and we would appreciate all the drool
you can sling across the pond. Indeed it works for sure.
 Thx.
We had snow yesterday in Calgary AB
Georgie and Miss Becky