[Dailydrool] Blue Buffalo Kibble & Maggie

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Wed May 20 04:41:40 PDT 2009

By the way, just an update on Blue Buffalo prices. I emailed the company and
they did send me back a response. They said that the prices of grains and
such has risen and they were not willing to compromise on the quality of
grains that they use so they had to raise their prices so it is just not
PetSmart that did so I guess. I was just confused by the statement because
if one company raises due to the rising (or alleged rising--I have no idea)
then shouldn't other kibble prices be rising?  I have to look into what is
available near by before I decide what if anything to switch to. I mean that
only means about $100 or a little more a year in hound food cost, but to put
that into perspective that means about two vet visits and a few ear
infections med charges.  Good quailty vs. not and the cost of more vet care
debate.

Maggie has been not herself again. I swear she lives to torment me (not
really).  She is showing signs of doggy dementia like looking into corners
and going off by herself alot. She pretends she cannot hear us. She is aging
and it is just sad to watch. 9 1/2 isn't that old, but I have seen some
definite whitening in her red and white and some major slowing down. She is
due for her annual check up in a few weeks along with vaccinations and such.

DRool to all in need (especially Nadine and Jill the bagel). What a terrible
tragedy.

--
DRool to all in need,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie, Oliver & Cooper