[Dailydrool] Good Luck Drool Needed

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at tycoelectronics.com
Wed May 20 05:44:52 PDT 2009

Hey everyone!

As some of you may know, my Madden had a cancerous lump removed from her belly last year.  Well, about a month ago, I found another lump on her chest, so I've been keeping my eye on it.  However, when she was at the groomer the week before last, Sandy found 2 more lumps in Madden's armpit. :( To make a long story short, Madden is going to the vet this afternoon to have them looked at and tested to see if they are fatty tumors or more cancer.  If y'all have any left, can you please send some "good luck / no cancer" drool our way!!  We can really use all the help that we can muster since the momma is getting more and more nervous the closer we get to the time of her appointment!!

Thanks, and have a wonderful day!!

~Gwen - Slave to Tatum (atb), Teddi, Casper, Sadie Jean (atb 5/2/07) and Madden~
Dogster Pages:
Tatum: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=2769&j=t
Teddi: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=2773&j=t                                                                Casper:http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=2775&j=t                                                                                                                                                                Sadie Jean:http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php? i=3464&j=t<http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?%20i=3464&j=t>                                                                                                                                                           Madden: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/562679