[Dailydrool] We are home from Mishgun!

b.a.sorensen at att.net b.a.sorensen at att.net
Wed May 20 15:13:19 PDT 2009

What a great weekend!  Thanks to Melissa and Jo and all the wonderful MBR people who work so hard to give us outoftowners an excellent Waddle weekend.  Special thanks to whoever it is that arranged the weather for the weekend.  We had a great time at the picnic.  Buddy the NAB hung out at the treat booth and Copper found the massage lady.  We got neat stuff at the pawction, but got skunked on the raffles (sigh).  What AM I going to do with that basset on a motorcycle?

On Waddle day Copper managed to hitch a ride in the white van.  If any one has a picture, we would love it.  The others were very happy to meet and greet the crowd.  There was excellent food at the Moose Preserve that evening.  In fact, the food was excellent all weekend!

The hotel was WONDERFUL for us.  We have sent them a note telling them so.  Let us stay next year, PLEASE?  They let us stay one more night after everyone else had left, which is very nice for a hotel that normally does not allow pets.

Until next year,

Barb and Neal, Copper (the schmooze), Wilbur, Duncan and Buddy the not-a-basset

PS.  A pox on whoever stole our handpainted car magnet.  When we left the picnic one was missing and the other was moved to the side of the car.  We figure they took both off, but realized that one had some pieces missing and were 'kind' enough to leave it.  GRRRRR.