[Dailydrool] Dere Brudder E

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Wed May 20 15:04:48 PDT 2009

WHUT MY MPERSON TELL YOU MPERSON BOUT DIS?? She say "dont you go getting
newmonya!" dat zactly whut she say an did you Mperson lisssen? Nooooo. Go
rite a head an ketch it.!!
(Llewis an me wanna nose whut it look like so we kin NOT ketch it iffen we
sees it in da hawse or yard. Ya fink you send a pxchure?)

Ok you tell you MPerson this it we on are way an dis no joke. MPerson peking
now. Gots da blankies, da assprin, da kleeenienex, a cupla books ta reed
alowd (whut is dis, Llewis? Hmmm....no like da looks ob dis won--"Trainin Da
Obsturnet Dog" an whut dis odder won  HOW TO MEKE A DOGHAWSE!!!??? Throw dat
out, Llewis. No, reely, wait-- COoooonnnnnleeeeee, gotta new toy for
youse....oh Coooonnnnnnleeee -- hey pup here youse gooowwwouuchth!! -book no
gotta chance. Bwaaaahahahahahahahah)

She gassin up da Van.
Lookout Brudder E--- she comin an she in Nurse Mode. (It a bad won.)

Love an drool like youse nebber seed befour

Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper

mmmmmyeah, dat a good book, hunh Conley? Heheheheheheheh.