[Dailydrool] Weez needin da drool

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed May 20 14:19:31 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Brudder Elwood whut was a hopin to be a restin alll week affer da biggie trip. But dat ain't a gonna heppin round me home. We gotz da hooman problumz. So it be up to da Brudder to teke charge, git me cookin apron on, hab da dishpan pawz.
Momma berry sickie.
Daddy hab suffin called da surgeriez.
Daddy hom, he doing, he gotz to rest fur a few ob dem deyz, but da Momma gotz summfin called PEEMOANYA. Da Brudder not be a knowing whut dis is, but it meke Momma mean, snappy, an she scare da Brudder wif all dat noise she be a mekeing. Her nosebone a mekein noise, her doin da hackhackhack,herz earflapz ain't a wurkin rite, an she a layin round like I nebber seez. Brudder Jake try to git on da couch wif her and he now a hidin out by da fence. Fings not gud.
Brudder Elwood work nebber dun. I gonna run da home, git fings in houndie shape fur Momma.
So iffin youze got any droolz left out dere, send it to me home. We be in da shamblez round here.

Fank youze from da Brudder Elwood