[Dailydrool] Pet loss!

Monique Merola merolas at cox.net
Wed May 20 11:08:28 PDT 2009

We all know too well the pain of losing our furkids! I am starting my own
company here in Phoenix, AZ called Furever Memories to help the
Veterinarians provide services that are more appropriate to their clients
when they endure a loss. I have been on a quest to find the "perfect" book
to help us get through our grief. I FOUND IT! You all must order it! If you
are in rescue or have an animal related business, PLEASE order in bulk to
sell for fundraising or to give as gifts for adopters when they have a loss
or to auction at events, etc. It is the BEST grief support book I have ever
read and I have read hundreds! It is "Just This Side of Heaven" by Timothy
Glass...the main character is Penny, a Beagle, even though she isn't a
Basset, you will all find significant healing in this book!  : )  I bought
mine at http://www.justthissideofheaven.com/ and if you want to buy in bulk
please contact Tim at that site! He would love to provide autographed copies
to anyone wanting them!  Prayers, hugs, and love to all who have or are
experiencing the horrible pain of losing your baby! Tim (my husband) and I
have lost six furkids since 1998 and know the pain all too well. Our Bassets
and Beagle/Basset (Bagel), and our newest little rescue Mia (a Chihuahua
mix) for our son who loves Chihuahuas send drool to all those in need (we
are teaching Mia how to drool!) If anyone EVER needs any grief support, I'm
always available at merolas at cox.net and would be honored to help you through
your grief!

Drool Rules!

With love and hugs to all in need,

Monique Merola

AZ Basset Hound Rescue, Inc (Foster Mommy & Volunteer)

AZ Coalition of Rescue (AZCOR) Co-Founder/Co-Moderator

Furever Memories (Founder & CEO)