[Dailydrool] MBR Waddle was great!!

Sandy sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 17:10:44 PDT 2009

We just got home from our first ever waddle; we had a wonderful time!  We
didn't take any of our bassets with us this time; we wanted to see what it
was like and who would enjoy it the most.  They all would have loved it,
especially the picnic where they could have played with the other hounds.
The facilities were all great!
Thanks to the MBR for a great time!!  We got some really neat basset crap
too.

Sandy W
Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)
Bug and Max who are happy not being Bassets
See our family at:
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/513320