[Dailydrool] MOON DOGGIE COFFEE RAFFLE FOR HOUSE OF PUDDLES - LAST CHANCE

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Wed May 20 18:09:33 PDT 2009

This Saturday is the drawing date for the House of Puddles raffle for your
opportunity to win a one-time chance to have your houndies’ picture on 10 –
½ pound bags of Moon Doggie coffee!  You get to choose the flavor and name
the coffee as well.  Don’t drink coffee?  Not a problem! Win this wonderful
opportunity and pawction the coffee on Houndsbay.  And because it will be
limited to only 10 bags, it will definitely be in demand – which only means
more moolah for the elder furkids!

Raffles are $1.00 each, 6 for $5, 15 for $10 and 50 for $25.

If you use Paypal, just note it is for House of Puddles.  DO NOT MENTION
RAFFLES.  Because we have a business account, they consider raffles gambling
and my account cannot be used for that purpose.  Please use email address –
zephyr at moondoggiecoffee.com.

Thanks and aroooooo to all,

Donna Funk