[Dailydrool] Drool A-coming...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Thu May 21 07:42:31 PDT 2009

Auntie Debbie - dis here Delilah of the Belles and the Boys in NJ. I am a beery shy gurl but an excellent Drooler, speshully when the slaves are eating Dunky Donits.? My faborit is banana nut muffies.? Yum-my! Elwood, despite wut Dudley says about you bein' hims hero and ebberyfing and gettin' in trebbels 'n stuff, when da paws are down, you do da rite thing for you slaves.? Chickie soup be gud, too. An chips 'n cheez an....well just about all slave food be gud!? So's keep you aprin on, Brudder and teke gud care ob your Mama.? Pmoanyuh makie the slave really feel bad and sometimes dey eben hackie up da lung.? I never saw one of dem but I don't think they supposed to be hackied up.

Love from me, Delilah, the shy gurl and I hope you Mama is awl better soon.