[Dailydrool] Cakie and Petunia's Hounds Bay Pawctions for BROOD...and the water pistol

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu May 21 09:07:13 PDT 2009

Us again...nope. We aren't quite done with waddle season. Having had a
couple days to snooze (or bother Rusty...hehehe) We gotta go to the
Ramble......and here's the deal. She slave works at Ramble registration
taking in folks' pledges. Most of the peoples are very nice and turn in
SOMEFIN. A few have stared her down and refused. We've woofed her to take
out the water pistol from the garage. She got it when Mishgun's Jeremy
yelled at feyfey and Mandy...its been gathering dust....but us figure that
if she puts a little food coloring in some water she can SHOOT anybody who
tries to get past wifout a pledge (Auntie Diane said it was okay!)....which
would include us and herself.....so...

We are making her put a few things on Houndsbay for pledges. The first is a
real nice Hush Puppy Watch set. Pewter. Comes in a nice wood box with black,
grey and powder blue suede bands.

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=jewelry&item=1243177112

Then we decided that she needs to WORK for the moolah. So we are offering a
woodburned lazy susan. There was one (she's workin on it) in our woofle and
it was the MOST popular item. For all the humans that did not win it....she
will do YOUR hound in a woodburning, on a pretty lazy susan that has a glass
insert in the middle that will cover the picture. So ya can USE it. Looks
really good in the middle of a table.......

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1243178156

Like we said....all the money goes to help the paw bassets of Brood. Basset
Rescue of Old Dominion. Our neighbors to the south............Nudgie came
from Maryland and got sent to a shelter in Pennsylvania before Tri-State got
him.....we always figure he could have been a Brood hound....and look for
his relatives every time we Ramble! Nudge sure loved the off leash picnic,
just last year he played with the puppies.....and looked for Diane's pool!

So....we'll make her look for some more nice stuffs. We have a couple in
mind..gotta bid quick, pawctions end Sunday cause they gotta get ready to go
to the Ramble........We promise. This is it for May.

....and please don't make her shoot herself or US with the waterpistol.
Think scarlet 'C' for CHEAPSKATE. Us know times are tuff. If ya don't have
any moolah yourself, go ask a friend, neighbor or relative for a few
pennies, we aren't talking a nickzillion dollars but there have been a
couple who have turned in nothing, fibbed about coming back with a check
book and snuck in.  (You know who you are! ).........You have been WOOFED.

Cakie and Petunia