[Dailydrool] please vote for Chica

Jolanda jolanda at telefonica.net
Thu May 21 10:18:53 PDT 2009

Hi everyone! This week we find ten sweet, lovely, naughty, cuddly, perfect Bassets trying to be Drool Basset of the Week. My Chica is one of them. Would you please vote for her? Winning for her means winning for the Dutch Basset Rescue. I'll make an extra donation if she wins. Bye the way, if she doesn't win, as well. Because unlike the bassets who need the help of a Basset rescue, she's a lucky girl anyway. And so am I because she's with me. She's my basset of the century!!
Thanks and drool for those in need of it.

Jolanda
www.bassetherplaatsen.nl
www.everyoneweb.com/renevanbasten