[Dailydrool] Molly Question

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 16:04:53 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

We picked up a new foster yesterday and we named her Molly,I've already
started calling her MOLLYMOO.Our other two fosters possibly will be going to
their forever homes on Saturday.

My question on Molly is(our vet thinks she was a puppy mill
breeder)apparently she has given birth within the last 6 or 7 weeks and is
still has milk.They bred her so much,shes3,that her teats are dragging the
ground in the back end.Do any of you know if there is anything I can do to
lesson this for her.It has to be painful and none of the vets mine or the
one rescue uses want to give her anything to dry her up.

Thanks

Soft snooters and prayers

Marty,mom to Jeffery,Trudy now living at my daughters,Pearl-maybe my own
home soon,Russell,me too me too,Hazel,Mason and the 5 cats