[Dailydrool] Holly's gittin a surpriz

Margaret Honnold machonnold at yahoo.com
Thu May 21 16:45:03 PDT 2009

Hi eberyone,
Tomorrow my Ma saz i gittin a surpriz. Her not tel me what it b. I fink it b a new toy cuz she tel me it b fun. her b clenin and moobin furnatur and gittin redy. AAAANNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDd her eben takin off frum wrk tomoro to go git it. Pa saz to me "Hollyberry, your life is about to change forever. Get ready little girl." Ma saz tomoro b a "Big Brudder Noah gottcha day" I hab no ida what that iiiiiiiisssssssssssssss. My Ma luvs me and saz I need sumpin to play wif sids furkitz. HHHHUUUUMMMMMM...i let eberybdy no wht happnz.
Lub fum, Holllllllllyyyyyybberrrrrrryyyyyyyy